Another year is ending and we prepared a list of practical tips, special for those who go camping New Year’s Eve!
Daily – During the year-end festivities many campsites practice different daily normal, including many work exclusively with packages. If you go camping New Year’s Eve, please contact directly with the camping you want to camp in order to know the exact amount you will pay, not to have last minute surprises.
Information – Inquire about camping which profile you’re going. Depending on the location, city or camping proposal you can find very different scenarios. There are campsites who value peace and quiet, while others organize New Year’s Eve parties in the camping space. Inform yourself before camping on the policy for that period, avoid desagraváveis disorders.
Reservations – Some campsites offer bookings for this period, while in many others it is the law “who arrive before gets the best place or the place you have, if you have”. If you want to avoid problems check the possibility to book their place, but be aware of the fact that often the owners make a reservation but do not guarantee a good place in the camping. Then have a reservation, often (usually) does not mean having a good place in the camping it means just having somewhere. If you value for a GOOD place, give a way to arrive earlier than others!
Patience – Know that the year-end festivities (like Carnival) are usually the maximum peak capacity of campsites throughout Brazil. Probably the camping will be well filled, it can mean queues in the bathroom, lack of light, lack of water, night noises, especially at campgrounds that do not know or do not respect the maximum capacity supported by its structure. It does not mean that will happen, but our job is to warn that depending on the location, the camping, the city, it could happen! Try not to get stressed, take an extra dose of patience and short after all is a holiday and you do not have time to meet! Take it all in stride, after you decided to camp and it already means get out of your comfort zone … 😉
Conviviality – In addition to patience, do not ever forget the rules of coexistence and good neighborliness.
Follow the rules of the site, the camping is more family, do not mischief! Conviva sympathetically with her tent neighbors. Take “good morning” to people when you wake up! Part using “please,” thank the kindnesses with a “thank you”. The campground is not a gray city of concrete, is a friendly space, coexistence and solidarity.
If you need help to set up the tent, smile and ask for someone who already has a tent set up help. If you see someone in trouble and know how to help, be supportive and offer a helping hand! This is a great way to make new friends …
Conviva inside the camping, make friends, share experiences and smile! It’s New Year’s Eve … a new cycle begins again and perhaps the love of your life may be in the tent next door?
Camping on reveillon
In addition to these tips to avoid unnecessary incomodações with other campers and campsites owners also prepared some tips to avoid incomodações with your tent.
Basic Care Tent
1. Place all espeques tent and let her esticadinha. including Place espeques of strings (if it has strings). You never know when you might come rain or wind! Be forewarned and careful with your tent.
2. If your tent does not have a good waterproofing (more than 800 mm of water column), put a tarp over it, but no view of the tent (if not, you’ll roast inside) tie the tarp over the tent, but at a distance so that the air can circulate.
3. If you want to put a tarp under the tent, beauty, but do not let it left to the sides so that they do not get rain water accumulated between the tent and canvas!
4. At the end of New Year’s Eve do not store your tent wet. If this is unavoidable to get home let it dry and then store!
5. Take care of your tent like your home! After all … this is what it will be same!
The message is given!